Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sing Me a Song Piano Man

Last night for Mrs. M's birthday (that would be Kelly, the girl who's wedding I flew back for in June... I think we all remember the blog post after that and no MC that was not the last time i posted), we went to a few establishments in West Des Moines (home of Shawn Johnson). Anyway the last place we went to was the new piano bar called Blue Moon. Sidebar, I really do think that Drunk should open up one because this place was at capacity at 10pm, we waited until there was no line around midnight. Anyway again, the two piano players were very good and there was a drum set. However, Slash was not there which was about the only difference between this place and Big Bang. The reason for this post is that there was a bride-to-be on stage at one point and sure as Reuben is bald, they sang the "you picked a fine time to leave me Lucille...you bitch, you slut, you whore."

Good times.

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

"Sure as Reuben is bald"

I'm totally stealing this as my new catch phrase. I'm working on a little Big Bang recap myself. Stayed tuned for tomorrow's post!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back, Munchkin!