Monday, August 25, 2008

The Poop is Inconvenient

No, I do not mean like you walk into a test and all of a sudden that urge hits you and you can't leave and you end up rushing through the test so you can go to the library. I'm talking about Prada. Neighbor Lady now lives in the house she was remodeling so that yard is out and the big open lot across the street is now a parking lot. This means not only does Prada have to go for actual walks in order to perform her duty, I have to pick it up. I don't mind picking it up, it doesn't gross me out or anything, but carrying a bag full of stench back is not a way to get polite "hellos" on the street.

Just an FYI, if you ever come visit, I wouldn't venture a sniff of garbage can number one beside the back door.

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I believe that first sentence defines "TMI".

Munchkin said...

everybody poops!