Sunday, July 20, 2008

As It Turns Out...

I'm a bit of an arachnophobic. Friday night I stayed in and watched a movie with the roommate and the train wreck (his girlfriend's nickname). Shortly after they left to go to her house I walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed. As I looked in the doorway of my bathroom I saw a HUGE spider. Fearing that it was poisonous (because that's common down here) I knew I couldn't take my eye off it and I had to kill then. I proceeded to stand in my doorway and throw shoes at it. That proved not to be affective. After making a few phone calls for encouragement and about a half hour of contemplating and well basically freaking out, I decided my rain boots would be ideal for the kill because it provided optimal distance between my hand and the spider. I'm sure the message I left on Big Al's voicemail was a more comical description of the night, but none the less. When I was telling the roommate about it, he said it was probably poisonous.

2 comments:

you can call me al said...

Who is Little Al?????

Anonymous said...

As it turns out,,,


YOU NEVER POST ON THIS BLOG ANYMORE.

How much longer do we have to wait?